The Provider is committed to protecting your privacy and respects and upholds your rights under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act"). By using this website, you agree to and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information by the Provider as set out in this policy
- Personal Information
Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and date of birth. Job title/role, industry, Sector,
The Provider will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so. We will only collect personal information about you directly from you. We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for our functions and activities.
- What we do with your personal information
The Provider uses your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
- Disclosure of personal information
The Provider may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to us disclosing your personal information to; and
- any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
We never sell or rent your personal information.The Provider may release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our customer service team at email@example.com
If you believe that the Provider holds personal information about you that is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, then you may request its amendment by us.
The Provider may charge a reasonable fee to cover the charges of retrieving your personal information.
The Provider will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Opting Out
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from us (other than as required for our primary purpose or by law). Unless you opt out, your consent to receive communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
To opt out of receiving any further communication from the Provider, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page.
- Invite a Friend
- Contact Information
If you require further information regarding this policy or have any questions about its enforcement by the Provider, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 0POSSI (1300 076774) or send mail to our office. This is an Australian website. Our office is located at Level 1, 122 Toorak Road, South Yarra, 3141.
- Membership Registration
Our site's registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
- Our Website
When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Provider website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, the Provider will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
- Privacy and Cookies
The Provider website may use "cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider website.